Friday, September 5, 2008

Let's Get Started

Have you been as frustrated as I have been over the years wasting many hours of valuable time trying to remember where I left off the last time I worked on my Genealogy/Family History.

This is the very reason I decided many years ago to organize my papers, documents and photos in such a way that I could just leave it when I needed to and pick it up again when I had time and know where I left off and what I still needed to do.

I have decided to create this blog to share my many years of experience putting something together that works, in hopes it will help you to get back to finishing up what you may or may not have started.

I want to be able to work with those of you who have never tried to do genealogy and always wanted to, and those of you who have started but find it boring & frustrating, and also for those of you who have worked for years putting their genealogy together, but in such a way that if you were to die tomorrow someone could come in and finish up what you have started instead of throwing it all away, because it made no sense to them.

Watch for my next lesson assignment.

3 comments:

Carol L. said...

your blog looks good, mac and cheese. Call me.

Molly Brown

Carol L. said...

Good going

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. Keep up the good work.